View Single Post
May 15th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks you all for your thoughts and prayers and kind words. THEY WORKED
Just got to tiome to get on here and update, after appointments yesterday we had childbirth classes.

Well I did not get diagnosed with IUGR, thanks goodness. Everything seems allright. Babys head is measuring about 2 weeks small, I guess he just has a small head. His other measurments were noth to far behind. Overall with the average he is measuring about 32 weeks and I was 33 weeks 2 days, so like you ladies said not to far off for this far along. The ultrasound tech did seem concerned about my low fluid levels, she went and talked to doctor nd he must of thought it was alright. So i met with doctor and he said baby is on the small side but nothing too serious. i can continue on with my appointments but he wants me to go back to Mayo for an ultrasound in 2 weeks to make sure baby is growing.

I guess being a FTM and this being my first "scare" I got worked up of course.
They are just going to continue to monitor him. I am going to keep working but take it easy and rest as much as I can.

They sent me to mayo because I live a little over an hour away from there and the hospital I go to is rather small, I suppose mayos ultrasound is more hightech.

Yes I live about 1 1/2 SE of the cites crawmommy.

Thanks for all the support!

Grow baby grow