View Single Post
May 15th, 2013, 09:47 AM
I hope it is okay to post a research study that you might be interested in. Please feel free to disregard this if it doesn't interest you.

I would like to invite you to take part in a research study about grief following stillbirth. This study is being run by the Oxford Perinatal Psychology Research Group, and is also being carried out as part of my doctoral degree in clinical psychology from the University of Oxford.

We believe that more research needs to be done to understand the experiences of bereaved parents after losing a stillborn baby. This research study aims to increase our understanding of the thoughts, feelings and beliefs that accompany grief following this heartbreaking experience. We hope this will lead to improvements in the support offered to bereaved families in the future.

Who can take part in the study?
Women who have experienced a stillbirth at 24 weeks of pregnancy or later, up to 2 years ago, can take part in the study.

What will it involve?
If you decide to take part, it will involve answering a series of questions about your feelings, thoughts, and experiences related to having a stillbirth. You can answer these questions anonymously online.

For lots more information, and to take part in the study, please visit the website:

oxfordperinatal.squarespace.
com/grief

Thank you,

Helen