View Single Post
May 15th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Awesomesauce
I'm seriously such a pissy tired person, it is ridiculous. Yesterday it was to ask BF what time he had to go somewhere - and then to tell him he was lying because nobody would have an appointment at 8:30! Really? THREE different people called for that same reason. They constantly bug him, nag him, or put him down and they wonder why he doesn't want to answer their phone calls.

And just now one of them called his phone, and called my phone immediately after, and called his phone again. To ask what time he goes to work today. Hmm, I don't know, maybe the same time he has gone to work EVERY DAY BUT SATURDAY for the past YEAR. Seriously people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama_2_Callen View Post
They think its acceptable to call or bang on my door at 7 in the morning even though we have told them several times not to. I don't understand people.
That's another thing that does it to me, someone at the door. I'll be awake as awake can be and he'll still be stone cold asleep. It amazes me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMamma View Post
I only get scared if I leave it on the counter because it vibrates before it rings and that buzzing / monster like sound scares me every time!!
Lol I can see that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMH View Post
That's not a verbal whipping
That's what I really want to do, but I think it is illegal

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy

Last edited by NinjaCakes; May 15th, 2013 at 10:44 AM.