View Single Post
May 15th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gripstress View Post
I had to look up that rash you spoke of...scary stuff! Poor Mija! The only thing about cloth as far as rashes go is what creams are ok and which can ruin your diapers (I just use coconut oil but no real rashes here yet) and watching for thrush/yeast rashes. They will need special care if yeast breaks out but it can be done with vinegar for rinsing the diapers & creams for the baby's bum from the doctor
My daughter never had a true diaper rash other than the one from those Pampers. She ended up on antibiotics as she developed a UTI and they thought it may be a strep rash, it didn't improve and was on an anti-fungal cream. Pampers said they would send me coupons for free packs of diapers---they ended up sending me a check for $20 which covered her prescriptions.

I need to get my butt to the CD class, but it probably won't happen for another month or two. I still need to talk to my sitter about CD. The baby will also be with my dad one or two days a week and he won't have a problem with it.