View Single Post
May 15th, 2013, 04:22 PM
mommy in the making
Thanks

So I'm on day two of clomid and so far no side effects, but I know that will change. I'm going to stock up on opk's and hpt's tomorrow hopefully or Friday either one. Today I still have light bleeding from AF but she is just about gone, along with my emotions lol. I dread the effects from clomid because I always get so whiney and moody taking it. My poor DH just listens to me though.

I tried to buy some lemons today at the store to try the lemon detox drink thing I have heard about but they were out of them, so hopefully by tomorrow I can buy some at wal-mart. I'm just ready to try just about anything to get a healthy bfp.

Ok on another note my five year wedding anniversary is on the 24th of this month, hopefully I would have already ovulated by then so I can focus more on my dh and less on babies lol. I think we are just going to plan to go on a picnic and just enjoy some alone time together, we decided that all access to the outside world is going to be turned off because we get so many texts and phone calls from random people all day long.

Well that's about all I have right now, hopefully I'll have more ttc related stuff to talk about later

Thank you *Kiliki* for amazing siggy!