View Single Post
May 16th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am super not fashion-y, and will probably be especially bad when I'm nice and round. It's not that I don't know how to put together a cute outfit - I think I'm just way too self conscious about my love handles, and I feel like I have an awkward body shape or something. So then when I put on an outfit like any of those on pinterest, or something that I think would look good, it looks weird on me and I end up getting upset because nothing fits right! I'm such a baby lol

So tel us again how long you will be in Rome for? That will be so amazing! You better take TONS of pictures and share with all of us! And don't worry about packing early...I think I packed like 3 weeks in advance when we went to Jamaica, I was so excited to go! lol

So I have this ridiculous training at work today from 3:15pm-5:15pm...today is my day off. I feel like I am wasting my day off because I have that dumb class right in the middle of my day! On a happier note, I made monster cookies this morning. Totally not healthy in the least bit, but boy do they taste good with a cold glass of milk!