Topic: Anxiety
View Single Post
May 17th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Down Syndrome Pregnancy
I know EXACTLY how you feel. Although I had a great ultrasound last week and saw a hearbeat of 146 and appropriate gestational growth of (at the time 7w+1d)... I am an axiety ridden basket case. My last four pregnancies ended in MC with low heartbeats and growth a week or two behind. So things look good, but i analyze everything from symptoms coming and going to eating etc. I can find every reason in the book as to why what I am feeling symptom wise is NOT related to pregnancy and that it is over. Some days I feel completely not preg and then others i feel it. I got a sonoline B doppler and I have been trying every day for the last four days and I can't get it to pick upl. I am only 8w1d though. Still way early, but I have heard of others getting their baby's hb at 8w4d and on... so i iwll keep trying and praying. I hope you find some relief soon. Don't you wish you could truly enjoy this? I know I do, but that will never happen

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together