View Single Post
May 17th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies, I've had issues with JM all week. Grr. Since I managed to get on, just wanted to give you a quick hello and wishing you a fun weekend!

Kim, fingers crossed the rain holds off til after your party! Poor Sam, not wanting to turn 3. James still gets upset when we say he's a big boy and starts to cry and say, No, James baby! So he's feeling for Sam. I'm sure he'll have fun when the party gets here. Have a great time!

Michelle, did you feel the earthquake this morning? It was close to Ottawa, but people in Toronto felt it too, so thought I'd ask. What are your plans for the long weekend?

Our week has been pretty blah. James has had a cold and hasn't handled it well. He seems better this morning, but still got a good tantrum in. So that's been our day. We are going to see the in-laws this weekend. Kids are super excited.

Leah lost her fourth tooth two nights ago. I love it! Her two top teeth are gone. One is slowly coming through, but it's still super cute to see the big hole. She decided to keep her tooth. She was feeling sad that she was losing them all and she wanted to keep one as a souvenir of when she was little. She asked if the tooth fairy would be mad. So sweet. Of course, it made me a little sad, because I wouldn't have her complete set of baby teeth, but I didn't tell her that. Plus it saved us $2, score!

Anyways, have a good weekend ladies! Hopefully JM works better for me next week.