View Single Post
May 17th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieshalon2 View Post
My 5 year old would love a big brother kit, but I can see the older boys looking at me like I have lost my mind, lol.
I think I am an oddball here. I LOVE baby shower games, lol. Okay, maybe not a guess the candy smeared poop diaper, but many of the other ones I do love.
The ones I am having are
guess the nursery rhyme rhetoric
example:
Clumsy kids on an errand to a well....answer is Jack and Jill

How sweet is is
example:
Tummy after birth.......Jelly Belly

And the one where you fill a baby bottle with m&m's, skittles, or any type of small candy and the guests have to guess how many are in there. It is so much fun to see how into this one the guests actually get, lol.
I do too! I think they are fun if you have people that will participate... I love those game ideas. I'm going to have to look some up and use those too... I'm not a huge fan of the poopy diaper one or the can't say baby one either... I think I'm going to do one where there are songs that say baby in the title, you play a very short clip and they have to guess the song/artist. We should start a separate thread on baby shower game ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelle86 View Post

We already have most of the supplies and made the most beautiful centerpieces for 4 tables for the venue. We used tin watering cans and used blue/ivory flowers. Tied Blue ribbon around each can and added a small bird nest with blue bird in each arrangement. I plan on giving one to my sister who is hosting, my mother, my mother in law and I am keeping one. They cost quite a bit to make but our keepsakes..My mother and mother in law both love them and said no one better walk off with them at the baby shower. lol
We are getting invitations from tinyprints and we are having a boy.
Super cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has it basically planned out. I am going to get some baby palms and decorate the base where people can take it off and then give them away as shower game prizes along with some other stuff...