View Single Post
May 17th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Veteran
1. How many times are up up in the night to pee? 2-3 but last night only once... we are going camping in a couple weeks and that's all I'm worried about, having to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night! UGH!
2. How many times do you eat a day? I basically try to snack all day... I still have a hard time figuring out what to eat so snacking works better for me.
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? just a few... sometimes I don't feel him yet.
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? Well, until a few days ago when I had some bad pain... everyday. Men have a high sex drive and I feel like it's my job to make sure he is satisfied.
5. How many times a week do you go shopping? Grocery... 2-3, other shopping, maybe a couple times a month.
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? TOO MANY. I almost never make my own breakfast, usually grab it on the way in to work. Then lunch almost everyday... and some dinners because I'm only home early enough to cook some days out of the week.