View Single Post
May 17th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is my fifth pg. I have shown early with all of mine. Oddly I carry small at the end! I was beyond out of my loose jeans by 5 weeks. I'm talking zipper pulled wide open and couldn't get them up my hips properly. I went past my transition clothes and straight into full maternity. I'm 13 weeks now and look like I'm about 20! With my last baby I started wearing transition clothes at 8 weeks and maternity around 12.

I've had many 4 AM food runs. The nausea is the worst I've ever had. I'm taking Unisom now and it really helps! I've never had to take meds before, but had to this time. I had a subchorionic hematoma and had to stop the violence of vomiting. I was afraid it would cause me to bleed and possible m/c. Meds helped tremendously and the SCH healed with no bleeding!

I'm about to strangle my 10 yr old girl! She is an attitude handful! Her 11 yr old sister was last yr and has mellowed out a bit. Only becoming overly emotional every so often vs constantly. She is very excited to have new babies in the house! They are excited to not have to share! I hope that they still feel that way when they come! My oldest will be nearly 12 when the twins are born and she is so good with babies and children! She has a special bond with my 2 1/2 yr old. My middle two fight for dominance. You would think that the 6 yr gap would help, but it doesn't!