View Single Post
May 17th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druslady96 View Post
LoL.... Yeah, I'm mexican and filipino and DH is Mexican and Italian...so I can't do small... That's basically just family and a few friends. Believe it or not there are a number of people/family I couldn't include because I have to cut it somewhere. Could have split it and done two but to me, we are one family made up of two so it should be together. I totally have help... "My planning committee" as I call them are awesome and crafty too... I basically am telling them what I want so they can make it happen. LoL...

You brought up a good point about the gifts... I don't care for opening them in front of everyone either (or making people sit through that) but then there are people that want to see you open their gifts... self satisfying I guess... so everyone else can see what they bought you. So IDK, I'm thinking that by the time it's gift opening I will only open those for people that are still there.
If they make it to the end then I think it's safe to say they'd like to see the gift opening Very cool that you have a planning committee!

I want to join your family! That sounds like a blast, having that much family and close relatives to gather. I hope you remember to take a big group picture!