View Single Post
May 18th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Queen of Randomocity
What number are you TTC (First,second etc.)? 2
How many cycles of active TTC before you got this BFP? This is cycle 3
Did you temp, use OPKs, check CM, chart? I tried checking CM but it confused me, I did OPK, temp, and chart.
Did you ovulate regularly? My cycles were irregular
What was your strategy? OR What did you do differently this cycle?OR what is the one thing or combination of things that you think directly contributed to this BFP? With my first cycle being 39 days, I started Soy Isoflavones on cycle 2 to help me to ovulate sooner. (Yes I was impatient, I don't recommend soy if your cycles are regular) I ovulated 10 days sooner, so I increased the dosage for cycle 3 and added a small dosage of B complex to extend my luteal phase (Which was 8 days cycle 1, and 9 days for cycle 2)
Did you take a supplements, herbals? Special diet? Soy Isoflavones, and B complex to extend my luteal phase
What did your DH do to 'help'? He was there when I needed him.
Any other words of wisdom for those who are TTC? Remember that you are not alone in this, and the ladies on this board are absolutely amazing. They will be there with you through the whole process, when you are tired, frustrated, excited, and anxious, they will be there. I also highly recommend temping above all else. Its the only way to know for sure what is going on with your body.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)