View Single Post
May 18th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Blessed Again!
I'm so so sorry!!! What a lot to manage.

Try to enjoy the wedding, it's a wonderful day! I know it's stressful leading up to it, but it'll be here before you know it and you will be just stunning in your dress

As for the job, One idea I have is to go through temp agencies for jobs. They may not be what you are used to, but they are jobs and they can pay decently. You could even ask for a desk job the farther along you get. I have a friend who was a teacher, quit, and just works for temp jobs and she LOVES it because it's always something different. Sometimes, she works for a month, sometimes for 6 months, but she rarely goes without work at all. I bet you certainly could find temp jobs until baby's born

For your car... I'm sorry. If it is the transmission, that's probably a good $1500, but if that's all it is, maybe you could get it fixed? Especially if you love it and it works for your family. It'd cost so much more for a new car and if everything else works well with it, it could be worth it!

I just hope you can find a new place. This is the time of year when people are moving, so hopefully something PERFECT will pop up for you!

And, I hope your dad is OK

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!