View Single Post
May 18th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
oh the tea was lovely!!! i posted pics on my facebook of many of the tables. each table was different -- decorated by the table hostess. some were a bit over-the-top for me but beautiful nonetheless. came home to a little boy that was off the charts full of energy, which is categorically impossible because he was up before 5a.m., had already had 3 hours of tryouts for an all stat team in baseball, went to the batting cages, played miniature gold and then we played real golf out fron and went for a walk.

we went out for a quick dinner at old spaghetti factory (yes they have gluten free) and noticed a limo driver with about 10 high schoolers (mostly girls) going to prom and he was telling them when they had to be back at the car. we invited him to join us for dinner and had a really great time getting to know him. he was hungry for a church to go to so we invited him to go to ours tomorrow. not sure he can maker it after chauffeuring tonight but the offer is out there. and now, at 7:30p.m., i am about to head downstairs to get ready for bed and plan an early night.

~~terre~~