View Single Post
May 19th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My first 3 boys in my first marriage were circ'd. All three were perfect, no complications. My son in my second marriage is not, and he is perfect too. This baby boy will not be circ'd either. Just the males personal choice, my first dh was circ'd my second is not.

Side note, my DH is the first man I have ever been with that is not circ'd. It has been the most amayzing experience......lol. He is 50yrs old, never had an infection, never had any problems. He does not have an "oder" or any other weird problems so frequently talked about. He is very detailed in his cleaning, more so than a circ'd man. We take very good care of our son's penis as well. Just like a girl's private parts, wiping front to back, dealing with yeast infections in newborns, taking care of them is our responsiblity, no matter which route you go.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!