View Single Post
May 19th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesheets View Post
So I"m going through a plethera of emotions right now and I don't know how to deal with them. Sometimes I'm so used to being the enforcer and the parent, that I wish I had a close confidant and mother to really flesh out the feelings without judgement. Does that make sense?
I mean, I have a variety of issues swirling in my head. I married at 18 not thinking of anything other than I'd be 68 when I was married 50 years. I was excited. Divorce was never part of my life plan. I divorced. I didn't want to have step children. I have step children. I thought I'd have all of my children by 30. I"m 40. LOL. And I have some solid experiences with all of those things. I know I have no guilt etc etc...its just...maybe this is midlife crisis stage for women AND men or what.....please tell me you all do life evaluation thinking, too. Please

Weee
I never wanted to be divorced either as my parents were divorced. But, I know it was probably for the best for my mom and it was for the best for me, but- that doesn't mean it wasn't difficult. I also didn't want to be 43 and pregnant. But, God had other plans for my life. It's hard sometimes as I know I am being judged, but- I will have a precious baby and nothing else matters. We're pregnant. We're emotional. Just try to relax when you can and not stress too much.