View Single Post
May 20th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for you loss. A miscarriage is so very painful and I wish no woman ever had to experience. did you take the HPT with first morning urnine? I know for me they will always show positive first in the morning. Have you been temping so you can pinpoint ovulation? I had a D& C after losing my baby at 11 weeks and my cycle was crazy after that. I did get pregnant pretty quickly so hopefully the same will happen for you. If I was you I would go and get some first response pregnancy tests which seems to work the best for me and I would take one tomorrow morning when you first get up and see what it says? If it's negative then maybe you either are just taking a while to ovulate or you ovulated very late in this cycle so there could still be hope for this cycle. If it is negative I would probably go ahead and make an appointment with your dr so maybe you can get some answers as to why your cycles are so irregular. Did you have irregular cycles before your loss? My dr told me that if it took me more than 6 months to get pregnant to come in and see him for some medical assistance but I am older so that might be why he didn't want me to wait for more than 6 months.

Another great resource to getting pregnant is a book called Taking Charge of your Fertility Amazon.com: Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health (9780060881900): Toni Weschler: Books. You might check it out.

I'm glad you found us. This is a great site and we are here to answer any questions you have.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy