View Single Post
May 20th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry that your MIL is like that. I am not that close with my mother and she drove me nuts after my miscarriage. She is like a worst case scenario type of person so when I got pregnant I didn't tell her until around 16 weeks when I was becoming obviously pregnant because I didn't want to hear her fears about how I might miscarry again. When I did finally tell her I just told her that I wanted to wait until we made sure that things were okay with the baby and she seemed fine with that. If she was hurt she never told me.

I'm sure your MIL has no idea the pain you have gone through and to say her pain is worst than yours well there is just no excuse for her to say something like that. I have found that some people in life like to direct the attention to them and love to hear oh poor me. I would tell her when your ready but since she does live so close to you, you will probably have to tell her before you start showing. i would make sure to tell her though before she hears it second hand from someone else, not sure if you told someone who might mention it to her. Good Luck with what ever you decide.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy