View Single Post
May 21st, 2013, 07:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies! Kim, the pics on Facebook are great. I hope Sam had fun, despite having to be the center of attention. Does the daycare do anything for kids' birthdays? I hope he has a great day.

Michelle, did the kids help with the spring cleaning? Or did DH help by keeping them busy elsewhere? 24 days, woohoo!

Congrats on still having a job and DH getting a full-time job, Christen. I imagine that's a huge weight lifted from your shoulders!

I did keep all of Leah's other teeth. My mom kept ours in a little ring box, so I just figured that's what we are supposed to do. Plus, I have a bit of a hard time letting go of their baby things, and it turns out teeth are no different. Someone mentioned it's a good idea to keep at least one for DNA purposes (sounds morbid to me, but it gave me another reason anyways).

So we ended up having car trouble on our drive to Toronto on Saturday, so DH decided to stay until he could have the car checked out (which was today, because yesterday was a holiday here). Leah had to be back for today, because she has her dance pictures tonight. So her and I ended up taking the Greyhound bus back home yesterday and now I have a full day to myself!! I'm probably going to waste most of it, but I plan to do groceries and tidy up a bit and probably get some work done. DH and James are driving home this afternoon (problem is the breaks, but the guy told him he could make it home to have it fixed here). Poor James is a bit of a mess, missing his mommy, but I'm feeling pretty giddy.