View Single Post
May 21st, 2013, 04:47 PM
Veteran
I am feeling a lot of guilt and failure today. i feel like I'm not handling this pregnancy very well. My m/s has eased up a lot this week which has been WONDERFUL! but my emotions are overwhelming. Things that family and co-workers say makes me so mad. I had car trouble yesterday and was with my mom, we had to sit on the side of the road for half an hr in a hot car when it was like 85 outside. And when my dad showed up he asked my mom if she wanted to sit in the a/c in his car and never once asked me. I feel like screaming "don't mind me I'm just pregnant and it feels like I'm about to spontaneously combust!!"
Today I chose to have my hours cut back at work which will now push me into part time. I hate it, and I look at these women who are nurses and working way longer and more difficult shifts than me and I feel like such a wimp but I am so very stressed out every time I walk into that place and by the end of the shift my legs back and my stomach are killing me.
I just feel like a great big baby and my family is giving me this attitude of "you got yourself into this so suck it up and deal with it".