View Single Post
May 22nd, 2013, 04:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey, sweet deal Jennifer! I'd take a broken car in exchange for a kid free day hope you enjoyed the quiet and I hope your dh enjoyed his time with James

Glad Sam is diggin' his new three year old status. I agree with him, birthday parties are a lot of pressure, cupcakes at home with the fam is always nice though.

We're an hour into the day and Holly is already driving me up the wall. She was up crying several times in the night and is now super clingy and whiny. She doesn't seem sick or anything. I don't know what her problem is. Being 2? If you guys have a little extra patience, please send some my way!

But there's good news! All the pathology came back from the many inside bits removed from my sil and it was all cancer free except for the original area of concern. They were so pleased with it all that they are scaling back the chemo to a less aggressive approach. It still won't be a walk in the park but it will be much better, shorter and they feel super confident about her being a-ok in the end. Hurray!

Happy humpalump day!