View Single Post
May 22nd, 2013, 09:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi there, I don't come on here much, I've been a member of another board for a while now and decided to pop in over here to see if anyone was talking about potty training. My daughter turned two end of March. I have a week on in July, that was when i really wanted to get her potty trained but then I started thinking how nice it'd be if she were fully potty trained before then, that way I didn't have to spend my whole vacation trying to do it. So we picked out some minnie mouse undies and i'm going to give it a whirl this weekend since it's a 3 day weekend. I'm goign to have to do pull-ups or diapers at night since she's still in her crib (she fights bedtime, afraid if i put her in her big girl bed she'll escape every night, will put this up in july). I hope this is easy! LOL

Those of you with children in the process of potty training, do you putt pull ups on the kids when you go to the store or out to dinner etc?

Also, I'm a wimp, can't hold my 25lb child over a public toilet for very long...do any of you use the portable seat covers or anything to put on the public toilets? I found this and thought about trying it out. I figure I'll put it in a ziploc storage bag, carry some lysole wipes with me and after she's done i'll wipe it down and stick it back in the bag and shove it in the diaper bag or my purse lol

Travel Potty Seat | giggle