View Single Post
May 22nd, 2013, 05:15 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaWannaBe View Post
That does look comfy. I hate Vivi's carseat. It's a part of a travel system but the straps are always getting tangled and it's not as cozy as other seats I've see nor does it have ide head support. I do like the actual stroller though especially now that she is sitting in it normally. I think we have a graco grey and green one

X that. It's a baby trend. Hate it
I have a love hate relationship with the same travel system, just a different color. Love the stroller, love the ease of use of the seat, but hate the difficulty of getting the cover off to clean it (not so bad now that I've had to do it 100 times) and hate how it fits in my car. Had I done more research, I probably would have went for a key fit.

I have no idea what I'll be doing for a convertible seat yet. ODD was only 18 lbs at 1 year old, so she stayed in her infant seat for a long time. Lauryn is already at the highest shoulder strap position and she's growing like a weed.

I'll have to cross that bridge when I get there. Will have to do some research online and see if there's any word on what fits well in my model of vehicle.

On a side note, I had a safety 1st for ODD and my MIL had an Eddie Bauer (not the same one you linked to, but similar) and they were IDENTICAL except for the brand name and color. I bet they make the seat for EB and they sell them for more based on that little logo (just like many other things).