View Single Post
May 22nd, 2013, 07:01 PM
My dh and I are not ttc and we almost always use condoms. Every once in a while we use the "pull and pray" method, and this month we just so happened to bd right around when I ovulated. He pulled out, and I didn't think anything of it, until Monday, which would be around 8dpo (give or take a day) I had some brown spotting with just a tiny hint of red. It's been on and off since then. Always brown, and once or twice has had sort of a yellow/greenish tinge and was somewhat snot like.

I do sometimes spot several days before af but not usually this early. Also, we have bd several times since Monday and the condom has been covered in brown after, sort of how it would be at the very end of af (sorry if TMI). This has never happened BEFORE af, however, and has me wondering if implantation bleeding can look like this? My cycle has been a very regular 31 days over the last 6 months or so, with the exception of an odd 24 day cycle when I had mono. I am not due until the 28th. I have also had very tender bbs and some mild cramping which is not super unusual for me the week before af arrives.

Has anyone ever experienced this brown spotting before af?