View Single Post
May 23rd, 2013, 07:25 AM
Super Mommy
I am indeed trying to become a librarian! Research is kind of a specialty of mine but I also like admin type tasks so hopefully one day I can become a head librarian and do a bit of everything!

CD 26

So normally I would start my period tomorrow. Although last month I had a cycle of 29 days so it's really anyone's guess at this point. My temp was up this morning but I am not sure how accurate it was since I didn't have the soundest sleep at the end. Plus I tested again this morning and it was a BFN so don't get to excited and I am trying to do the same. I did still have very creamy CM today.

I'm just kind of angry with my body. Why does it have to do things that make me think I am pregnant every single month only to be let down?? It is so frustrating!! If it was at least the same weird things every month then I could just mentally rule them out as not a sign. But every single month it is something different!!

So far I don't have sore bbs at all. I was super hungry all day yesterday but when I went to sit down to a nice large dinner, I only got through a small amount before my tummy was upset and I wasn't able to eat anymore. I wasn't nauseated or anything, just all rumbly and sharp kinda digestion pains and couldn't eat anymore. I really feel like it is just my body messing with me though and making me get all excited just to let me down later.

Am I crazy?!?!?!