View Single Post
May 23rd, 2013, 03:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My mind is just all over the place and I can't even think straight anymore.

Anyway, due to complications and chances of PTL and just too many "what-if's", I have told my sister not to do anymore planning and not to have a shower. I'm the kind of person that needs to have everything planned out and with so much unknown I don't want to have something scheduled if I'm going to be on bedrest or if she could potentially be here already by the time my shower would be. I don't know. It wasn't planned much at all in the first place so by the time we got everything together it might be too late.

We are all set with a carseat and somewhere for her to sleep - but now my head is just spinning.

Besides a bath, bath supplies, feeding supplies, diapers, clothing, etc.... what on earth is necessary? I need a list of what we need to get soon. Just planning on the bare necessities right now. I'll worry about other stuff later on.

I thought as women we had the right to ENJOY our pregnancies. I don't want to ever do this again after the headache this has caused me the last 7ish months. Sounds terrible but I have just been a ball of stress and anxiety since the day I found out I was pregnant.

Thanks ladies.