View Single Post
May 24th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Last night was productive and so was today! Today we received all the kids new clothes, which I am about to mark and organize (I have to put their initial on the tags or the boys mix up clothes and then my oldest wears clothes that are way too small and my youngest wears clothes that are way to big). They love the clothes they received! We also went for our usual walk--my feet are killing me! And we did a grocery shopping run. New recipes we'll be trying this week: Egg and Black Bean Burritos . . . and . . . . Egg and Avocado Salad Wraps. (It's nice to be able to stomach eating eggs again lol) Oh, I also went through all my internet browser bookmarks and organized everything lol.

SO glad you passed your 3 hour and that the growth spurt thing was only a growth spurt! It must have been nice to see Elliot on the ultrasound again! I hope you are feeling in a better mood today, too.

I know I can afford to get the stroller but it's more having to not get other things so I can get it, when I know I won't use the stroller THAT much. I need another source of income LOL. I usually to sell 10-30 copies of my book a day and now I am only selling 1-3 copies, so you can imagine how rough of a change that is financially, since that was my baby money.