View Single Post
May 24th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Thank you so much for all your replies I can't stress to you how much it has helped me think about things. In relation to the questions about why I want the abortion I think your right and the main reason was because I felt guilty on my ex partner as I know how much he doesn't want to come home from travelling and he would tell me that he'd resent me if I kept the baby and whilst I was living with him that seemed like the worst thing in the world. Whereas now I am home I feel like actually this baby is more important that what you think of me, it takes two too tango as they say and it's half his responsibility as it is mine, if he chooses to be there for the baby is his decision. I think I am also a little bit scared of admiting to my parents that I want to keep the baby as supportive as they are I feel guilty and as though I'd be a disappointment which in actual fact I know would not be the case because my mother has said to me she just wants to do whatever is best for me.

Again thank you so much for your responses it's certainly given me a lot to think about.