View Single Post
May 24th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprylLynn View Post
What is your favorite color?

Do you have any pets?

What is your favorite food?

Lets see your favorite shoes. Or what are your favorite to wear?
Blue, though I'm partial to certain shades of green too.

This is a hard one for me right now. We lost the little guy in my avatar to old age a month ago. We'd had him with us for more than six years and he was a big (though often very annoying) part of the family. Happy news, though: in two weeks, we'll be adopting a new dog! He's a total sweetie and very good with kids, so I know he'll make a good big brother. Will post pics once we bring him home, because he's also super cute.

Anything chocolate! As far as a specific food, good homemade mac & cheese. That first part is important because otherwise it can be awful. And yes, I might as well be 5.

Yeah...you don't want to see them. I spend most of my time in my sneakers and they're getting pretty beat up and kind of gross. Buying new ones is on my to-do list. I have really messed up feet, so almost all other shoes are really uncomfortable. Sadly, tying my shoes is the thing I'm having the most trouble doing so far because of the belly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyPenguin4 View Post
What's your favorite animal and why?!!
This is hard because I'm so indecisive and have a total soft spot for pretty much all animals. But since becoming a "dog person" (because my husband is very allergic to cats), I've learned to really appreciate the special bond dogs and humans have had for so many years together. So I'll go with dogs as my favorite!