View Single Post
May 25th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's times like this I hate saying "i can completely understand" but a sick parent is such a hard thing for us as children. I too know the feeling about making the decision whether or not to continue with ttma. When we made the decision to continue to move forward, I asked my dr if he thought I was insane for taking on this while caring for my very ill mother. And his reply, shocked me! He said, "no, you need for you and help give you a mental break from the issues we are dealing with your mom" and he has been right! Even though my stress levels are through the roof, I have found this cycle has flown by and i get a chance to take a break mentally from my moms issues. Which might sound bazaar to do at such a critical time but dealing a mother who is- every day is touch and go is sickening. I'm not trying to imply your family is in that place, but don't be afraid to keep moving forward and don't feel selfish. You'll run yourself ragged stressing over not ttc and your dads health.
I will be adding you and your dad to my prayers and I pray for answers and healing for him.

Saw a beautiful little heartbeat 1/28/10
Heard a Beautiful little heartbeat 3/3/2010
Saw a Beautiful Little GIRL 4/5/2010!!!!
Held my beautiful Little GIRL 9/24/2010