View Single Post
May 25th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, my oldest is almost 8 and my youngest is almost 5. I think they mix up clothes because most of my youngest's clothes are hand me downs. Also, my oldest just needed bigger clothes as it was. I try to tell them to check the tag, but that doesn't always help.

Your breakfast sounds great! I'm excited about the wraps. I'll let you know how they turn out. So, I gained 4 lbs in the last week, though. I don't understand it. In 3 weeks, I only gained 1 lb, then I gain 4 more in 1 week. It's so strange I keep ending up over where I should be for my gestation. I'm eating as healthy as possible, walking everyday... what gives?

It sounds like your little boy is growing good and in a good position in there, so that's awesome!

I doubt my husband will buy anything else for the baby, but I did get him to give me $50 in exchange for a back rub last night HAHA.