View Single Post
May 26th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Madison Marie, My Sweet P
Mines usually when I buy stuff too, but he checks the account regularly so he sees everything anyway lol. I did have some secrets that I kept for a year. My friend shipped us a 38 pound box of baby clothes for Madison before she was born and I was still pregnant. I set the box on the hood of our(more his) car and I didn't lift it right, I SLID it like a ******* and made a big crosshatch scratch. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT after we had it 100% repaired/repainted from the hail storm that caused that car $9,000 + worth of damage! I bought/tried everything to make it go away, even though it was a very faint scratch. When I told him he said he never even noticed it. And then there was the one time I left the car running for 45 minutes while I went to the store because I forgot to shut it off, and the gas light was on long before that too! I don't know how it stayed running with hardly any gas in it!

OMG. do yall ever ask your hubby to tell you a secret?! Well I did. And he was telling me how he was seeing 2 girls at the same time when he met me. I don't know how it got to the topic but he said that he slept with a girl that is currently in our lives. And he said how would you feel if I told you I slept with Heather. And I was like WHATTTT!!!!! But he was kidding. (I hope) I was going to slap the silly out of him! I'm still tossing around the idea of asking her about it.