View Single Post
May 27th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Super Mommy
How do you feel? Good minus the mood swings! I get pissy for no reason and have the shortest fuse lately >_<

So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? I would say I was more loving it than somewhere in the middle It has it's bad times which are expected of course like the irritability, my leg issues, sleeping becoming more of a chore it seems like lol but on the other hand I love how sweet BF has been to me and the extra attention :-P Plus nothing beats feeling the little wiggle worm in there!

What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? Being able to sleep however I want! Granted there won't be much sleeping but still... lol also finally being able to meet her and hold her!!

What do you dread? The unknown... this is going to be our first so it's exciting but also terrifying!

Worst symptom so far? My leg issue... ugh it's so frustrating not being able to stand or walk for more than a few minutes without it feeling like fire or constant bee stings >_<

Best side effect of pregnancy? Ummm can I say none? My hair is limp and curless so I didn't get that luxury lol I guess I would say my cute, smaller than average baby bump?

What will you miss most after baby is Born? It just being BF and I, I wish we would have had more time for that before we started a family but she is still a blessing either way And I'll miss my gaming days... LOL! No more gaming all day and into the night with BF