Topic: KMH
View Single Post
May 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Love being a mommy!
Hey Melissa!
I was wondering if you could help us out.. We need to get a convertible seat very soon and we just can't make up our mind. The problem is, I drive a honda element and the rear seats are recessed very far back, so that the side door panel is in front of them.
Hard to explain, but basically it makes it nearly impossible to lift a child into a convertible seat from their side-- I think I will have to climb through the driver side to put her into the passenger side seat.
We were looking at the britax marathon and then I remembered the radian rxt that you were talking about. That's the one you have for the twins, right?
I started reading more about it and found that it reclines! So I was wondering if you have a smart phone and if so, would you be willing to take a quick video and text it to me?? I want to see how far back the back rest reclines because we are thinking that maybe, if it reclines enough, I could lift her in on the side that her seat is in!
Anyway, it would be awesome if you were willing to do that (if this is actually the seat you have; I wasn't 100% sure).
I'll pm you my cell number! Thanks.