View Single Post
May 27th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How do you feel? I feel very pregnant and out of room
So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? Im somewhere in the middle. I dont mind it but kind of ready to be done. I do enjoy people being more friendly to the pregnant lady, though.
What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? I look forward to being able to have a full range of movement and being able to get out of bed easily.
What do you dread? I dread recovery.. I have no idea what to expect. Of course, the thought of labor is a little scary, too.
Worst symptom so far? A couple days ago I would have said heartburn every couple of days.. but I got the absolute worst leg cramp Sunday morning and I am still in pain It lasted a full five minutes (between the snooze in my alarm) and tightened soooo hard Im pretty sure some muscle tore.
Best side effect of pregnancy? I think that is also nice people around. People really are a million times nicer to pregnant people.
What will you miss most after baby is Born? I will miss the little wiggles that almost tickle from the inside. Those make me smile. Not so much the ones that jab.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!