View Single Post
May 27th, 2013, 04:16 PM
I think the whole process of the abortion is what's bothering me the most as I will be nearly 9 weeks when I go for my appointment and I'm scared I will be too late for the pill and here in the uk (don't know if it's the same everywhere) after 9 weeks we have to have a suction termination which I really don't like the thought of. It doesn't go against my values as I am pro choice but it's just the process that I don't know whether I can deal with.

My mother is supportive however she's made it quite clear that she doesn't want me to keep the baby as she thinks it's not the right decision but says she'll support me either way. I feel like I don't really have a choice and that I have to have the anortion because I feel guilty on my parents and my ex partner as its the way they are making me feel. She has told me I need to make a decision quick As its not fair on her and I'm scared I will have the abortion and resent her for it as we currently have a good relationship. Everyone just keeps telling to think of the pros and cons and I have to be honest there is more cons but I just don't know why I feel like I'm not strong enough to have the abortion and that i wont be able to deal with the sense of loss and resentment towards people that i care about.

It's such a horrible position and i really feel stuck between a rock and a hard place!

Last edited by H22; May 27th, 2013 at 04:28 PM.