View Single Post
May 27th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Do you ever feel like it's never going to happen? Some days I'm content with waiting but other's I feel like if we wait too long it just won't happen and I want it... so much. We were talking last night and we originally sort of planned for May 2014 to be our TTC date, Maybe Feb at the earliest. But he was saying he thinks with the renovating and what not, we will be super busy for 12 months at least that it won't be the right timing. But in the next breath, he doesn't want to be 45 or older, and thinks if it doesn't happen before he is 45 then he doesn't want to continue trying. He turns 45 in 2017. I guess I'm just worried with my PCOS and everything, the TTC journey might be a long one and it worries me a little bit that it might not happen, then we will run out of time? Do you guys feel that way (not exactly this way) but somewhat this way at all? It's kind of consumed my brain a little bit and I think about it daily. I wish there was a way to get the idea out of my head for at least 12 months because I feel like its slowly turning me crazy

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.