View Single Post
May 28th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was 20 when I found out I was pregnant with my first son. My older sis tried convincing me to have an abortion - even though I was engaged, living on my own, and stable! I hate to admit it - but I actually did consider it. Only for a millisecond, because I knew deep down that was not an option for me. You are young, yes, but you have the energy to be a great mother. A baby does not mean an end to your life, in fact it makes your life more worthwhile. Being a mother has given me the greatest joy I could ever experience (corny, but true). I have traveled all over the world, and I would still rather be home with my babies. If you know you have the support, stability, and the means to have this child NO ONE can tell you what's the right decision for you! I don't want to come off as pro life, because I am pro choice. But abortion is something you should do if you know 100% it is what you want. You know your answer and what you want in your gut and in your heart.

No one else is going through an abortion, pregnancy, or motherhood. It will be YOU. And only you know what is right for you. I wish you lots of strength, and like the other ladies have said, this board is superb for support. You will ALWAYS have someone to talk to.

Mama to my little men Brendan and PJ

Brendan Collin 11/03/08
Peyton James 07/11/11