View Single Post
May 28th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Super Mommy
I'm so sorry your parents aren't being very supportive. I do agree with the other ladies that the fact they're on.y threatening to have you move out in a few years shows they truly are supportive of you. It didn't mean you're making the decision they might have made in your shoes, but the point is they are Your shoes. You seem to know very surely that an abortion -- especially one chosen to please other people -- is going to leave you with deep emotional scars. I am confident that the strength you have shown by choosing to mother this child will lead to a lasting respect and even better relationship with your parents, even if they aren't happy about it now. As the other ladies pointed out, you will probably be ready to move out with your little son or daughter while they're still begging you to stay! A theoretical baby can sound like a lot of bother, but a tiny, sweet baby in the house will melt any grandma's heart!