What have you tried?
View Single Post
May 28th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Well we are just now actually getting back to TTC but here is what we used to do and what we plan to do this cycle forward:
- Taking Basal Temperature
- Checking CM & CP (and recording)
- Tracking all symptoms
- PUTB post BDing at least 20 mins
- BDing at least every other day for 2 weeks around O time
- Eating baby carrots to up CM
Other general attempts to be healthy for TTC
- Increasing activity, mostly walking - working to get DH and I both to our ideal weights (we are almost there now)
- Eating healthy - green smoothies, more fruits and veggies, and aiming for an overall healthy diet (less processed foods more cooking at home)
- Taking the prenatal vitamins every day
- Drink less alcohol and none from O through AF (DH drinks less too)
- Limit all caffeine to one small cup of coffee a day (working to cut it out but I love it so much. . . )
Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!
Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by momology