View Single Post
May 28th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I did my Glucose test this morning and geeze that stuff was gross. It was like concentrated orange juice. I chugged that sucker and followed it up with a bottle of water. I still think I will fail though. Anyhow, fairly boring appt. Little miss Caelyn gave the poor nurse a run for her money trying to get both fundal height and heartbeat. She gave up on the heartbeat because Caelyn kept moving and swatting the doppler. I think she got it for maybe 3 seconds. My fundal height is still measuring behind by 2 weeks but it was hard to do today because little girl had my belly morphing into all sorts of shapes. Fundal height was three weeks behind 4 weeks ago. My OB is still not concerned about it as I've grown proportionately and she thinks shes head down. Weight was up 6 lbs so I'm at 138 lbs now, which is a 19lb gain in total.

BP was great at 120/50 and my OB said I looked fantastic overall. Also got the tdap vaccine against whooping cough. Asked about the pressure and she said for a second baby, its normal to feel things even more intensely. Also the jabs and kicks that are hurting are because the muscles of my uterus are weaker due to my c/s with Maddie, so its easier for her to kick through to internal organs. She said there really aren't many layers between me and her so she confirmed I will feel things to a greater extent. Back in two weeks for the next appt.