View Single Post
May 28th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Every breath is a gift.
I completely forgot about peppermint! I've heard wonderful things about fresh ginger and m/s but it doesn't seem to work for me, or I should say it didn't help much in the past. I should give it another go.

At my first Dr appointment, my Dr asked if I needed any anti nausea medication but at that point I wasn't getting sick all day everyday so I turned it down. I *try* not to take any medications while pregnant and DH is a very protective daddy as well. He didn't even like when I had to eat a TUMS or 2 during my last pregnancy for heartburn. I'm trying my best to cope with these symptoms without medications. I keep chugging down the water and eating as often as I can (the appetite is still here), but not much stays down. My scale says I've lost 5 lbs in 1 week but all my clothes are still fitting the same so I'm not really sure if that's accurate or not. I imagine it has to be but I think it must all be water weight. I was able to keep down my prenatal vitamins yesterday because I took them right before bed. I think I'm going to keep taking them before bed and see if that helps. I feel guilty that I haven't been able to keep the vitamins down for a week!