View Single Post
May 29th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Madison Marie, My Sweet P
My husband and I argue over this concept CONSTANTLY. He is a HUGE Libertarian Ron Paul fan. He is always preaching constitutional rights, and the government should stay out of things. Well when it comes to 2 VERY important topics, the human all of a sudden loses it's rights to his beloved constitution.
Circumcision and Abortion.

To him, a child is his property and he doesn't have rights to his own body.
BUT, he advocates against the RFI Chip. A bit hypocritical if you ask me.

And for abortion, he doesn't care. He said if I don't like it don't do it. But I ask him, don't we have the right to life? And he says but the million dollar question is when is it life? Well, science says at conception. That DNA will never naturally be duplicated. He says it's not the government's business to intervene when it comes to abortion. But I thought they are suppose to protect our rights? Life... Liberty? Happiness? Property? He is one huge contradiction and picks and chooses which part of the constitution he chooses to follow. He also picks on me because I'm so "indoctrinated" when I support Libertarian views just like him, but yet he finds full term breastfeeding and intact boys "gross" PLEASE tell me who is indoctrinated!

/rant.