Topic: 4hearts
View Single Post
May 30th, 2013, 02:50 PM
I'm having a Girl!
That list seems perfect! Thank you! I printed it out, and it seems like I have most of everything taken care of. Although I do think I will pack a smaller bag with my labor stuff, and then have a larger bag to stay in the car until I get to my room - that's really smart.

I think the ladies prediction was wrong...well has been so far. I don't feel any of what seems to be labor symptoms. Same 'ol same 'ol. A little bit of pains in my back...but nothing out of the ordinary. She may be wrong, although the day isn't over yet haha.

Well at least you have a "list". This site honestly gave me the motivation to get things done...I would come to work and read everyone's postings and how much further along they were then me, and then I would go home and get $h!t done thinking I was so far behind.
This being your fourth it's probably easier knowing what to expect from your body and what you need...I would be super lazy about stuff if I knew more of what to expect! ((not saying you are lazy - gosh I hope that didn't come out wrong))

When things start coming together it is such an accomplishment. I really like that feeling!! I hope you are starting to get some of that feeling so that you can not be as stressed
That's a good time to do that! I should set that goal too if I don't pop before then....one more week and I'll be 40 weeks.

I'm doing pretty good today. Pretty over being pregnant, and Totally over working full-time, but I guess it's alright. How are youuu doing?

*Amanda*