Topic: Unsure
View Single Post
May 30th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So the nurses think I should be cursing, screaming at the top of my lungs and hunched over in a fetal position when I have contractions.....that is what they say are "REAL" contractions. Other wise, even though I am 4cm dilated and 50% effaced and at almost 38 weeks (shy a few days), I am just having BH contractions.

Well I have been having contractions about 25 min apart in my abdomen as well as my back (I get back labor) since about 9pm last night. About 5:30pm I started to have just about 3 that were 5-7 minutes apart but dwindled off yet he (baby) keeps tightening up possibly because he is reacting to contractions I don't feel.

Also I am very nauseated again and I have already lost my mucus plug yet (TMI) each time I've used the bathroom today I have had more thick mucus/discharge.

Ugh I am so uncomfortable. I don't want to go to L&D because contractions aren't all that regular but I kinda want to go to get monitored to see how close they really are (in case I really can't feel most of them...I didn't feel them at all in my first delivery until the dr broke my water and I got back labor) but DH isn't home and at this time of day (rush hour) it would take him almost 2 hours to get home (which is only about a 1/2 mile to a mile from hospital).