View Single Post
May 31st, 2013, 02:20 AM
At 17 I went onto the pill, not for bc but because I was going to Dominican Republic for a wedding an I wanted to be able to control my periods. All was fine until I had my week break and bam no period. Went to doc, not overly concerned, told me to wait a week and take a test. I had no pregnancy symptoms at all, I had cramps that felt like I was starting my period and my boobs were swollen like they usually would be before a period. So a week later took the test with the bf at the time; we are now seperated. And BFP! I was in shock and denial until I saw my boy on the ultra sound. I never had any pregnancy symptoms. Definitatly do the test! It may not been an ideal time; I know it certainly wasn't for me, my mum was not impressed! But once he was born everyone loved him and was so supportive and I couldn't be without him.

On the flip side of that I fell pregnant again about 18 months later and had to make the heartbreaking decision to terminate my pregnancy. It wasn't right for me and I was still with my little boys dad at the time and he was violent and took no interest in me or little one we already had. That time round I knew immediately I was pregnant, had awful nausea and dizziness. Was upsetting and scary but I know again that I made the right choice. (Apologies to all those that do not agree - I live with it everyday and will never forget)

I hope it all works out for you. Don't be afraid of either outcome. Also if you want to start planning you do need to move out of your dads place. Trust me having a baby and living with parents or inlaws is horrid

Last edited by frankie850; May 31st, 2013 at 02:30 AM.