Topic: Unsure
View Single Post
May 31st, 2013, 09:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I ended up calling my Dr last night who told me me to go get monitored because I had them about 5 minutes apart for over 30 minutes. Got to l&d around 8:05pm (cst) and did paperwork, left urine sample and got hooked up to machines by 8:30pm. Nurse checked me said I really was only 3cm And not sure where My Dr came up with the idea I was on the tip or very darned close to a 4cm....I think I'll trust my on/gyn Over a nurse lol. Anyways, MIL took me to hospital since DH was still at work. After 30 minutes on monitor , Nurse asked if I wanted to stay or go home. I informed her I was not going home after only 30 minutes of monitoring. So at 10:45pm she came back in said I am in fact contracting at a pretty good rate...anywhere from 2-5 minutes but because he had not moved further down and I was still not dilated anymore she had to Send me home. I still am contracting but nurse told me to only come back if my water Breaks, I have signs of high or low blood pressure or I start seeing bright red bleeding like period.
Ugh this stinks.....I'm so uncomfortable.