View Single Post
May 31st, 2013, 11:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh I had my Dr appt today and I am so disappointed. I've had a ton of BH and some actual contractions as well. And back pain and lots of crampiness in general so I hoped today during my cervix check that there would be some progress. None. No dilation, no thinning or effacement. **** thing is locked up tighter than fort Knox. And to make it worse little mans head is still way up high so I have another Ultrasound on Wednesday as they want to make sure he's in the right position and his size. And then MY Dr will be gone the end of next week and all the week after that so next weeks appt is for Tuesday...which...seriously what is she gonna tell me in 4 days? Nothing. And then I won't see her til I'm 39 weeks. I am just so darn frustrated cause I really did not want to go overdue again and I was hoping for some sort of change today to indicate I won't go past due. I really really don't want to have to have pitocin again. I just want him to come soon so I can hold my little man and I am so jealous of you mamas that already have your babies Stupid Cervix! OK rant over.