View Single Post
May 31st, 2013, 09:16 PM
Super Mommy
I just need to vent . I am so overwhelmed I feel like I don't have anyone I trust to talk to. I think I just need to get it all out.

I just don't know how I am going to deal with this all. I am so overwhelmed now how am I going to be when the baby gets here. It just seems like it's always something.

A friend of mine was killed in a car accident, he was 29. No drinking invoked. the services are tomorrow, it's going to be really difficult. Everything at the house is going wrong. My homeowners insurance more than doubled and I am having a difficult time finding an affordable policy. My patio door leaks everything it rains, I found out it rotten the floor, so we had the floor taken up and can not find where it's leaking at still. so floor is torn apart and it's raining everyday and I am still stuck with no solution. I can't keep up with everything, all the housework.

I still need to install the car seat and pack a hospital bag, haven't started either. I'm so worried about the baby and his small measurements and head. The weekly ultrasounds and NST are overwhelming. Going to Mayo clinic every 2 weeks is tiresome. My back pain lately is horrendous. I mean it hurts so bad tonight I cry. No signs of labor what so ever. I don't know ow much longer I can do this.

No sure how I am going to make everything work. Coming up with 500 bucks a month for day care isn't going to be easy either. I have to go back full time. It's just not an option. Am much as I want my son I just don't know how it's going to work.

My boyfriend and I have not been getting along. Got in a big fight tonight. He;s just always go go go. Can never sit still. Always busy working full time. If not he has his garden to tend to or farming for his uncle (unpaid). It's just always something. He comes home to mow, do a few chores eat and sleep. He won't relax at all with me unless he is sleeping, won't watch a movie with me nothing. It's like he has no time for us. I feel everything else is more important. We use to do alot together and have a lot of fun. I just want to have some fun, we never do anymore. He doesn't even seem to care if we don't fool around every of anything. I'm just so frustrated with it.

Sometimes I just can't take everything and want to snap. I don't want to be upset and cry ans stress out for the baby. Sometimes I can't help it. I am not getting enough relaxing time and resting either. Still working full time. I just want to run away sometimes.

Sorry this was long. i really had to get that all out there to someone anyways.